Attorney Profile: Travis J. Tormey, Esq.
NJ Firearms Defense Lawyers in Hackensack, Morristown, Newark
Travis J. Tormey is the owner and managing partner of the Tormey Law Firm LLC. Travis has focused his entire career on criminal defense after spending time at the United States Attorneys’ Office in Newark, New Jersey. After that, Travis worked for two of the largest criminal defense practices in New Jersey before starting his own firm in 2012. Originally based in Paramus, the Tormey Law Firm’s main office moved to Hackensack, New Jersey in 2014. We also have office locations in Morristown, New Jersey and Newark, New Jersey.
Travis has been cited by numerous news organizations including AOL news, the Daily Record (Morris), the Asbury Park Press, the Bergen Record, the Star Ledger, NJ.com and appeared on CBS radio as a legal analyst.
Here are some representative firearms cases handled by Mr. Tormey and the Tormey Law Firm LLC:
Some of Travis’s credentials include the following:
- Named one of the ten best criminal lawyers in New Jersey by the American Jurist Institute in 2016
- Named one of the top 10 criminal attorneys in NJ under 40 years old by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Named one of the top 10 criminal trial lawyers in NJ under 40 years old by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Avvo attorney rating service: 10.0 perfect rating
- Avvo client’s choice award winner: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Certified on the Alcotest 7110 breath machine for DWI defense
For more information or to speak with Mr. Tormey directly, contact our offices anytime at (201)-614-2474.