Brent DiMarco – New Jersey Gun Lawyer
With offices in Hackensack, New Jersey
Brent DiMarco is an experienced criminal and DCP&P defense lawyer who has handled thousands of cases in his distinguished career. Before joining the Tormey Law Firm LLC, Brent worked for several DCP&P defense law firms handling all aspects of child abuse and neglect litigation. In addition, he worked for a criminal defense firm and clerked for a criminal law Judge in Hudson County.
Mr. DiMarco graduated with honors from Rutgers University and New England School of Law.
His DCP&P defense experience includes the following:
- Advocated on behalf of numerous parents and successfully conducted many fact-finding and termination hearings as well as administrative hearings in order to reunite parents with their children as soon as possible.
- Represented many parents accused of child abuse and neglect and conducted several Dodd hearings, fact-finding hearings, and termination hearings on behalf of clients.
- Title 9 and Title 30 complaints filed by DCP&P against his clients – handled in court
- Drafted many appellate briefs and emergent motions for a multitude of family related issues such as domestic violence, removal of a child, parenting time, alimony, and child support.
His criminal defense experience includes the following:
- Defended numerous individuals in Superior court and Municipal court for an array of criminal matters ranging from violent offenses to possession of controlled dangerous substances as well as conducted several suppression and exclusions hearings and a jury trial involving first-degree charges.
- Successfully defended numerous individuals charged with various indictable offenses and conducted many hearings on their behalf, including Megan’s Law Tiering and Krol
- Researched and wrote briefs and memoranda of law on issues such as, reduction of sentence, search and seizure and post conviction relief petitions.
- As a criminal law clerk, conducted research and wrote judicial opinions and memoranda of law on issues such as search and seizures, Miranda violations, admissibility of evidence, municipal appeals and applications for post-conviction relief.
Mr. DiMarco prides himself on providing exceptional service and personal attention to all of his clients at the Tormey Law Firm LLC. Please contact our offices anytime to speak with him directly at (201)-614-2474. The initial consultation is always provided free of charge.